Maintains repairs, safety, cleanliness across all seven Di Bruno Bros. business units (Retail, Warehouse, and Commissary)
- Responsible for the overall (preventative and reactive) maintenance and routine weekly inspection of multiple buildings, utility systems, and building equipment.
- Work with Operations and Management teams to prioritize building and equipment tasks.
- Timely response to any building issues including, but not limited to climate control, odors, spills, leaks, damages, emergencies, and repairs.
- Manage projects, provide updates, and ensure successful completion of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
- Maintain documentation of building and equipment service logs.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment parts.
- Prepare cost estimates, schedules, correspondence, contracts and purchase requisitions for assigned projects. Manage, supervise and inspect all outside maintenance vendors, contractors and technicians.
- Review contracts on a regular basis and bid out as needed.
- Ensure all Service and PM contracts are being fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Ensure accuracy of contract invoices pricing.
- Obtain price quotes for the purchasing of new parts, services, and labor for projects.
- Perform cleaning duties as required to maintain clean facilities up to health and safety standards in accordance with state, federal, and local rules. Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas.
- Perform minor painting and carpentry work including, but not limited to preparing surfaces using brush sprayer or roller to apply paints stains varnishes.
- Daily site inspections for proactive maintenance of buildings and equipment. Assess locations for safe work environment.
- Report and correct all life safety and fire hazards.
Mechanical and Equipment Maintenance
- Project manage, provide updates, and ensure the successful completion of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and construction projects. Complete requests to repair and perform preventative maintenance on industry utility systems including but not limited to: compressors, pumps, fans, heat exchangers, and power distribution systems.
- Manage day to day refrigeration operations, inspections, basic repairs and compliance to all state, local, repair and company regulation and policies.
- Sanitize equipment in accordance with health and sanitation standards.
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords,etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
- Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
Additional duties and projects as assigned.