• Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of management experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to effectively manage a retail unit, train and cross-train staff
• Ability to communicate with customers, staff and colleagues
• Competency in Microsoft Suite
• Proficiency with automated reporting systems including those used for inventory, food cost, scheduling, time & attendance, gross margin and labor
• Ability to read, write and count to accurately complete all documentation
• Experienced in ordering, inventory maintenance and shrink control
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills
• Ability to move or handle product and supplies throughout the store
• Ability to develop teams, delegate effectively and to prioritize when dealing with multiple tasks.
• Ability to work varied hours/days as dictated by business.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The performance of this position will require that the individual be able to travel independently among various business units. While performing the duties of this position, the individual is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The individual is required to stand for the majority of their shift and will frequently be required to walk or stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The individual will occasionally be required to sit and climb or balance. The individual must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move over 75 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that the individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The performance of this position will require that the individual be able to travel independently among various business units. The individual will work in very close proximity with co-workers and to come into physical contact with both co-workers and the public. For the most part, ambient room temperatures, lighting and tools are found as in a traditional deli. The individual will frequently come into contact with utensils necessary to prepare the products as they are sold, such as sharp tools such as knives. Floors may be slippery at times.
Due to the nature of our industry, the performance of this position will require the individual to spend time in a facility in which he/she will be exposed, either directly or indirectly, to potential food allergens including (but not limited to): peanuts, gluten, corn, egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat.